One of my main business models is “never step over a dollar to pick up a dime” and one of the best ways to avoid that is know when to ask for help so that you are working smarter not harder.
The #CivilStartUp is the done-for-you solution you’ve been looking for. Less modules and more money.
After booking this service, you will have a:
- Complete business and marketing plan: these complete plans will have a breakdown of your demographic, trend analysis, budget, content calendar and much more.
- Legal housekeeping: we will connect with you to make sure you properly trademark, patent, and copyright your business.
- Detailed email funnel: ready to go that will convert your social media followers, email subscribers, and website visitors into paying customers.
- Promotion archive of 15 ideas that you can use to create social media posts, blog posts, live-streams and videos to attract people to your product or service.
- Strategy Session at the beginning of the month to talk about your sales, how to maximize your branding and do inventory, as well as next steps to keep your income consistent throughout the coming months. We create your master plan, together.
- Trend analysis/product suggestion: Once we connect with you over your business plan, we will offer you suggestions based off your business ideas in regards to trend analysis and product we think will fit into your.
Week 1: Have a strategy session to map out your business plan and marketing plan. We will also write your sales page and work on your email funnel.
Week 2 + 3: We start your trend analysis and become picking out merchandise and products. We also start your legal paperwork for trademark, patent, and copyrighting
Week 4: We set up your online shop and began your first campaign. Once your 90s strategy is complete we will reconnect to look at your successes and see where improvement needs to be done.
What Happens After I Purchase:
After you checkout from the site, you will receive an email to start your on boarding process. From there:
You will complete your assessment so that the team can work on your business and marketing plan. Once we complete our suggestions we will connect for our over the phone strategy session. Your marketing plan will be good for up to 90 days and we will talk about execution.
You will then be walked through how to create a mood board for your brand so that we can start doing trend analysis and finding products. This will also help with branding. You will also be advised on what legal paperwork you need to complete.
You will also have access to an assistant for a total of 8 hours a week that can help assist you:
- proofread and schedule blog posts or ebooks
- set up newsletter account
- assist with social media aesthetics
- set up your e-commerce store
- and more